Miss Walton has sex more that 10
times daily, leaving her 38-year-old partner of 4 years, James Keates,
exhausted every day. Miss Walton, of Ascot, Berkshire, told the Sunday People:
‘Most men think they would love a
partner who needs sex so much, but none of my previous boyfriends could handle
it. I’m lucky to have James. Not only does he have the stamina to keep up with
me, he’s really supportive and doesn’t judge me when I’m having a bad day.’
If Mr Keates is too tired to sustain
her addiction she has a £1,500 collection of sex toys to turn to. He told the
People: ‘In the early days I felt like I’d won the lottery. But now I’m getting
a bit older it can be exhausting and I know it gets Sami down. I just try my
best to be understanding.
Miss
Walton said she stopped all her medications because it was glaring that doctors
do not understand her predicament. Going through memory lane, Miss Wanton
revealed to Dailymail how she noticed the problem in her early 20s after a
break-up with a long term partner.
She, in a bid to forget the trauma ended up travelling all over the country for casual rendezvous with both men and women. She found herself sleeping with random people and complete strangers. She would also go home with people she ‘knew nothing about’.
Miss Walton’s life changing moment however came
in 2010 when she woke up hundreds of miles away from home and she realized she
had a genuine problem and was not just ‘on the rebound’. She soon lost her job
and went to see her GP about the issue, but was only prescribed anti-anxiety
medication, while the waiting list to see a counsellor was ‘too long’. But six
months later her life began to turn around after meeting Mr Keates through a
mutual friend, and he has become a source of comfort and reassurance for herShe, in a bid to forget the trauma ended up travelling all over the country for casual rendezvous with both men and women. She found herself sleeping with random people and complete strangers. She would also go home with people she ‘knew nothing about’.
Meet 29-yr-old woman who is a sex-addict (photos)
Reviewed by
Asaph Mic
on
22:51:00
Rating:
Reviewed by
Asaph Mic
on
22:51:00
Rating:

No comments :