CLICK

Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (Another Sex Story)… Part 9

Image result for black people romancing

“Chai! She must not notice, na Bleep up e go be, I must do something to hide this abominable abomination, abi this tin go stand up again so?” This were words I was saying.
I nor know wetin send me make I dey grind my lagbaja on her cun…t through the thong, but whatever it was, she enjoyed it but the tin be say, 4mins in the act and I already ejanlaculated. She didn’t seem to notice but I tell you, it was the sweetest horgasm ever!!! Spasm wan kill me. How did she not know? (Question for the gods).

At this moment, I lost some intimate urges but the desire to satisfy this girl was still there but I regained my consciousness. Azonto was the song being played on the dancefloor. I looked at her and thought “If dis girl no dis virgin me today, I go kill myself”.
I reached for the panties, slid a finger directly in her cun..t.
“Arrrrrgh” was all I heard because I was now hearing the music. Kissing and manipulation
(good experience I teyuu), One finger in, two in, three in and I felt like a mechanic that was playing with engine oil. Using my thumb to massage her femalecore(like I knew where it was, na guess work), I noticed she was cleaned shaven. I perceived some scents which were new to environment, aside her perfume and my saliva and hers mixing (Must saliva smell? Shuuueeewwwww)
Seems she got bored of me kissing her, sucking on her bosoms as she pushed me up(we were still on the rug remember?), she stood up and lay on the bed, place wey light rays no reach oh!!!! but I saw her pull her panties.
As for me, lagbaja never ready come out.
1. Because its shy,
2.Because its flaccid as phuck.
I followed her into the dark as she climbed on top of me, removing my shirt as she kissed me passionately and almost chopped off my neck.
Damn it was ticklish, how girls take dey enjoy neck kissing self? For some moment I thought she was a vampire!!!! (Hollywood and their film tricks sha).
She whispered “Santa won’t give you nothing until you go down on her”
“Chai! So teenagers dey wey spoil like this? And I dey beg all those my classmates for ordinary kiss?
Omo! God punish those girls. I never even toast this girl and she don give me tinx wey I never get before? I am in Jahhhhh! (Murphy Jemba of Brillia FM )”..
This were my thoughts. Life is good oh my people!!!!!!!!
I laughed at my silly thoughts, turned her over and started planting kisses on her lips, down to the navel, I got to the pubis, kissed there, travelled all up to her lips again. (No be say e dey my mind to go up again oh! But I been fear to go down on this girl)

“Chai! Was that a smell of pee? Her thighs smells like urine? Omo! Na me go lick that thing? I don die!”.
These I was thinking as I took my second journey to her thighs, teased it a little and was already gaining my attention back.
I felt some hands placed on my head as it directed me straight to her cun…t. ( I know sabi something but I go form master for am dey kill ohhhh my people, abeg! . Na so I form King Julian swags obey her hands, with a “clockwise/anticlockwise/to-and-fro’ movement of the tongue on my mind.
(Novels and sex stories at work oh )
Na so I start to the suck pussay oh! Omo! As I put my mouth for there, I no hear any smell again!!! Na so?? Na magic oh! , this must be a wonderland!.
Hey! Its taste is something else sha!!!, as a wassup former, I no swallow anything oh! But all I know was I was feeling some salty acidic fluid in my taste buds. (Who send? As far as say I no hear the pee smell again )
I reason ideas from lil’wayne’s songs, I finger…..ed her while I sucked on her cun..t (don’t ask the song).
Few mins in and she was moving her waist, grinding. Na so I hear “F…UC ….K ME HARD”.
Ahahahaha! Cool down!, na the song wey dey play for speakers be that. no be Yvonne talk am. Tobby ur head dey dia!!!!!(I exclaimed in my mind).
It amazed me how I forgot about my greatest fantasy (Big A$$). Na so e dey be? So if I dey Unclad with babe, I no go like yansh and b.o.obs again? (Question for the gods)
“Arrrrrgh! Yeeaaaaaah!!” Were what I heard as I was enjoying D’prince’s Take Banana song. I quickly got back to her as I heared more rhythmic moans, I must have been sucking on this for like 5mins. Spasm all over, she was shaking like a girl with convulsion as she came all over my mouth. ,
“Danladi you just made a girl KUM? Baba ohhhhhhhhhh!”. Na So lagbaja wake up from slumber.
Shock of life!!!!!!.. This thing don stand? He stood? He is standing? Chai! See as maturalation nearly make me think say I be okobo.(Whatever dat meant in yoruba sha)
After like 20seconds(I guess ) of spasm, she finally let out a “Damn you are a good sucker!!!!!! Comment.
WATCH OUT FOR PART 10
Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (Another Sex Story)… Part 9 Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (Another Sex Story)… Part 9 Reviewed by Asaph Mic on 01:26:00 Rating: 5

No comments :

AD

Powered by Blogger.