CLICK

BBNaija: I did my best, but fate is the ultimate decider – Thintalltony


EVICTED Big Brother Naija housemate, Thin Tall Tony, yesterday returned to the country, declaring  that “I did my best but fate is the ultimate decider.”

Bisola and ThinTallTony

He was welcomed back home by his wife, Laraba, who described him as “an amazing husband.” The former housemate was evicted,Sunday, during the live show. His wife, Laraba shared an update on her Instagram page, welcoming him home and thanking all Thin Tall Tony’s fans for keeping him in the multi-million naira reality show for so long.
Laraba insisted Thintalltony was an amazing husband and father, despite the fact that he denied her and their kids over and over again on the  continental TV reality show.
She wrote, “Thanks to everyone who voted and supported Thin Tall Tony. May God bless you all abundantly. Despite all that might have happened, Anthony is an amazing husband and father.” On his own, Tony took to his Instagram page to thank everyone who supported him, saying, “We did our best, but fate is the ultimate decider.
“A very big thank you to everyone who supported Thin Tall Tony. Thin Tall Tony is back.He’s a great guy. And like I always say, he’s a complete package. I can assure you that he’s going to make the N25 million  within 3 months of leaving the house.”
BBNaija: I did my best, but fate is the ultimate decider – Thintalltony BBNaija: I did my best, but fate is the ultimate decider – Thintalltony Reviewed by Asaph Mic on 11:06:00 Rating: 5

No comments :

AD

Powered by Blogger.